Peace of mind for your special day!
A wedding is an investment, and as the cost of weddings rises, wedding insurance is needed more than ever!
What if your wedding is forced to be postponed due to a hurricane? Or your venue/vendors suddenly close the business the week before your wedding? These are situations that are completely beyond your control!
For as little as $160 and no deductible, your wedding insurance can cover:
• Wedding Attire. You can get repair or replacement to the gown or tuxedo if lost or damaged
• Lost deposits. We can reimburse your deposit if a vendor goes out of business, declares bankruptcy before your wedding or simply fails to show up
• Lost rings. You can receive repair or replacement cost if the wedding bands are lost or damaged
• Severe weather. If severe weather (such as a hurricane) forces you to postpone your wedding, we can provide reimbursement for certain non-recoverable expenses
• Reimbursement is available if a necessary and unavoidable cancellation or postponement of the event occurs. Reimbursement is available for transportation, food, catering services, property and equipment rentals, hall and location rentals, and more
• Ruined photos. If your photographer’s film or data storage is defective, or negatives are lost or damaged, we can help cover the cost to retake new photos
• Call to duty. If the bride or groom is unexpectedly called up to active duty, or has her or his military service leave revoked, forcing you to postpone the event, we can provide reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses
• Damaged gifts. You can get repair or replacement cost if your wedding gifts are damaged
• Sudden illness. If the wedding needs to be postponed because sudden illness prevents the bride, groom or their immediate family from attending, you can receive reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses
• Venue requires insurance. As an additional option to your policy, you can add liability coverage to protect yourself in case a guest is injured or causes damage to property
• Liquor liability. As an individual liability option to your policy, you can add this coverage when you purchase liability coverage to protect yourself against liability arising from alcohol-related occurrences (subject to policy conditions and exclusions)
• Additional expense. If a vendor suddenly becomes unavailable for your event but you can find a last-minute replacement, we can reimburse you for the difference in cost
Give Hopmeier Evans Gage a call today to protect your special day!